Multiuse field at Posse Grounds Park
- Date: 11/14/2019 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
- Location: Posse Grounds Park
525 Posse Ground Rd.
Sedona, Arizona 86336
Weekly social hour on the large grass field for friendly dogs and their owners.
- November - March 9 a.m. - 10 a.m.
- April - October 8 a.m. - 9 a.m.
Yappy Hour is a one hour per week event that takes place on the beautiful green grass of the multi-use field at Posse Grounds Park. Under normal circumstances, City Code and Park Rules require all dogs to be on a leash and to remain off the athletic fields at the park, but during this event we get to bend those rules!
Know before you go:
- Owners must pick up after their pets.
- If there is an increase in the amount of off-leash users on the athletic fields during non-event times, this event may be canceled.
- PLEASE NOTE: the multi-use field is not a dog park. There are gaps in the fence where a pet could potentially squeeze through. There is no division of small dog vs large dog areas. Owners are responsible for the safety and behavior of their dogs.
- Dog Park Rules apply to Yappy Hour:
- Use is at your own risk
- Dogs must have current vaccinations and city license
- All owners must clean up after dogs
- Non-neutered males and females in heat are not permitted
- Excessive barking is not permitted - City of Sedona, Article 9-4-10E
- Owners must be with dogs at all times
- Dogs must be collared
- Dogs must be on a leash when coming in and out of park
- Dog treats are not permitted
- Children under 12 not permitted unless accompanied by an adult. Infants and toddlers are not recommended
- No glass containers or alcohol in park
- Weapons of any kind not permitted
- Smoking is not permitted
- Aggressive dogs are not permitted on premises. Dogs must be removed at the first signs of aggression.
Help us to make this a fun gathering for your dog!
For more event information, please contact the Sedona Parks and Recreation office at (928) 282-7098.