The Department of Parks and Recreation is pleased to provide to our community and visitors, special events and programing throughout the year.
St. Patrick's Parade & Run
- Date: 03/17/2018 10:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Location: Jordan Road
Begins at 735 Jordan Road
Sedona, Arizona 86336
- Introduction: Invigorating 5K run at Posse Grounds Park followed by festive parade in uptown Sedona.
The 48th Annual Sedona St. Patrick’s Parade
The festivities are presented by the City of Sedona and NAU Parks and Recreation Management Program.
The parade starts at 10:30 a.m. from Jordan Historical Park and proceeds south on Jordan Road to Mesquite Avenue.
Parade entrants include dignitaries and civic, social, cultural and religious organizations with area businesses. Grand Marshal will be announced soon.
- Parade Entry Form, deadline is Feb. 26.
- Spectator Map, Option #3 is not available the day of the parade.
The St. Patrick's Run
In partnership with Sedona Running Company, let's all have a blast dressing up and running a challenging 5K at Posse Grounds Park. Race begins at 8 a.m. leaving runners plenty of time to finish the course and drive to uptown Sedona for the parade. Course is child, dog, and stroller friendly so bring the whole family!
- $30 per person, all ages. Price increase after Feb 17.
- Registration Open Now
- Packet pick up is Mar. 16 at Sedona Running Company
- More information
All race finishers will receive a medal. Trophies will be given to age group winners as well. Timing will be provided by Run Flagstaff for this event.