Did You Know...
- The year round population of Sedona is approximately 10,000 (census 2010).
- The elevation of Sedona is approximately 4,350ft (at Town Hall).
- Sedona has almost 19 square miles, 51% of which are owned by private land owners, while the rest belongs to Coconino National Forest!
- The highest point in Sedona is approximately 5,600ft (Coffee Pot Rock), and the lowest point in Sedona is approximately 4,000ft (Oak Creek, Back O' Beyond Rd).
- The average age is 50.
- We have anywhere from 2 to 4 million tourists per year.
Last updated: 3/18/2011 9:10:24 AM