The Permit Center is a “One Stop Shop” customer service center processing building permits, sign permits, and other permit applications. Permit packets provide you with essential information about permit requirements.
Many permit application forms have been recently updated. Some are PDF forms that can be filled in electronically, saved, and printed for your convenience. 


(928) 282-1154
Patty Lewis, Development Services Representative,
(928) 282-1154
Keith Chamberlain, Assistant Planner,
(928) 203-5076

Time Frame Requirements (SB 1598)

Building Permits
Go to the Building Permits page for information on Building Safety and Building Permits.  The following permit packets are on the Building Permits webpage: Single Family Homes, Residential Remodel/Addition, ADU, Manufactured Home, Commercial and Multi-Family, Tenant Improvement, Tenant Occupancy, Pools & Spa's, Photovoltaic, Solar Water Heater, and Fence permit packets.

Sign Permits
Sign permits are required for permanent signs, sign walkers, temporary signs, Uptown vertical banners, and promotional signs. Political signs do not require a permit, but are subject to specific conditions.
Sign Permit Instructions
Sign Permit Application
Temporary Sign Permit
Sign Walkers Permit
Uptown Vertical Banner Permit

Special Events/Temporary Use Permits

Permit Application Packet for Special Events/Temporary Uses

Special Event Liquor Permit Packet

Film Permit
Film permits are required for outdoor filming activities. Film permits are processed for individual locations or city-wide.
The fee for a film permit is $50.
Film Permit Application Packet

Peddler/Solicitor Permit
A permit to conduct door-to-door solicitaiton activity or other activies are subject to a Peddler/Solicitor permit.
The fee for this permit is $25.
Go to Peddler/Solicitor Permit Application

Public Works Permits
Go to the following Public Works webpages:
Right of Way Permits
Wastewater Permits

Zoning Applications and Information
Go to the Planning and Zoning webpage for applications for Administrative Waiver, Land Division/Combination, Home Occupation Information

Temporary Sound Control Permit


Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Download Acrobat Reader Download Flash Player Download QuickTime Download Windows Media Player Download Microsoft Silverlight Download Word Viewer Download Excel Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer
Last updated: 6/30/2014 11:36:51 AM