Development Services staff coordinate and administer the “One Stop Shop” customer service center, process building permits, sign permits, and other related permit applications and provides administrative support for Community & Economic Development staff.
Patty Lewis, Development Services Representative (928) 282-1154
Keith Chamberlain, Assistant Planner: (928) 203-5076
Permit packets provide you with essential information about permit requirements. Click on the permit packet below for more information.
- Building Permits [Single Family Homes, Residential Remodel/Addition, ADU, Manufactured Home, Commercial and Multi-Family, Tenant Improvement, Tenant Occupancy, Pools & Spa's, Photovoltaic, Solar Water Heater, Fence]
- Building Permit Monthly Statistics
- Building Permit Extension Request [PDF]
- Film Permit [Film permits are required for outdoor filming activities. Film permits are processed for individual locations or city-wide. The fee for a film permit is $50]
- Sign Permits [Sign permits are required for permanent signs, sign walkers, temporary signs, Uptown verticle banners, and promotional signs. Political signs do not require a permit, but are subject to specfic conditions.]
- Peddler/Solicitor Permit [A permit to conduct door-to-door solicitaiton activity or other activies are subject to a Peddler/Solicitor permit. The fee for thits permit is $25]
- Special Events Permits [Temporary Use Permit]
- Temporary Sound Control Permit
- Variance Permit
- Zoning Applications and Information [Administrative Waiver, Land Division/Combination, Home Occupation Information]
SB1598 Time Frame Requirements