||It is the City’s goal to have a volunteer program that benefits both the volunteer and the Community.
Volunteer efforts provide support, expertise, time, experience, ideas, and energy assisting with City projects, programs and tasks.
Volunteer Program Goals:
- Provide opportunities for volunteers to actively participate in and make a meaningful contribution to the operations of the City of Sedona.
- Develop and nurture an effective volunteer base.
- Provide volunteers with a positive and pleasant experience, and an opportunity to learn new skills.
- Build public awareness of the operations of City government.
- Develop closer ties to the community served.
- Assist in the effectiveness of paid staff.
Interested in joining our team of volunteers? Contact Human Resources at (928) 203-5189 for more information or you may apply online today.
To apply for a general volunteer position, click here.
To apply to become a Sedona Volunteer Park Ranger, click here.
To apply to become a Sedona Police Volunteer, click here.