||It is the City’s goal to have a volunteer program that benefits both the volunteer and the community.
Volunteer efforts provide support, expertise, time, experience, ideas, and energy assisting with City projects, programs and tasks.
Volunteer Program Goals:
- Provide opportunities for volunteers to actively participate in and make a meaningful contribution to the operations of the City of Sedona.
- Develop and nurture an effective volunteer base.
- Provide volunteers with a positive and pleasant experience, and an opportunity to learn new skills.
- Build public awareness of the operations of City government.
- Develop closer ties to the community served.
Interested in joining our team of volunteers? Great! Please contact our Citizen Engagement Coordinator, Lauren Browne, at lbrowne@SedonaAZ.gov or by calling (928) 203-5068. You can also apply online by clicking on this link: http://www.sedonaaz.gov/Sedonacms/index.aspx?page=1064.
PARK RANGER VOLUNTEERS
If you are interested in volunteering with the Sedona Volunteer Park Rangers, please contact the Parks and Recreation Manager, Rachel Murdoch, at rmurdoch@SedonaAZ.gov or call (928) 203-5011.
Do you have past law enforcement experience or have you always wanted to volunteer with the police? Please contact Sherri O'Connor, Police Administrative Assistant, at soconnor@SedonaAZ.gov or call (928) 203-5170.