After the Mud Run, Stay for the Wife Carry
- Limited to the first 35 couples who register online. You may register the day of the event ONLY if there is space available.
- Registration prior to 15 September 2012 is $35 per couple. Registration after that will be $40 per couple.
- Register Online here for Wife Carry. Print and sign waiver to bring with you the day of the event.
- Register Online here for Red Mud Run.
1. All participants must have fun...or at least create the appearance that they are having fun.
2. All participants must be at least 18 years of age.
3. Teams must be comprised of 1 male and 1 female.
4. Team members are not required to be married to each other.
5. The male can carry the female or the female can carry the male. You may not change positions during the race.
6. The carrying method will be determined by each team.
7. The participant being carried must wear a helmet for the entire race.
8. Each team will run the course twice. The best time for each trial will be used as the final time. The team may opt out of one of the trials if they choose.
9. The team member being carried must weigh at least 105 pounds...anyone weighing less than that will have to wear a weighted backpack that increases their weight to 105 pounds.
Sedona Parks and Recreation - email or call (928) 282-7098.
Sedona Running Company- email or call (928) 282-6956.
Check out videos of similar events here.
Put up a flyer at your place of business and get all the co-workers on board!