Project Name: Habitat for Humanity Triplex
Project Numbers: PZ18-00001 (DEV, SUB); ADM 18-00001
Request: Request for subdivision approval, development review approval, and setback reduction for a 3 unit townhouse development.
Project Summary: Application for Subdivision and Development Review to allow for the construction of a 3 unit townhome development. In addition, the applicant has applied for an administrative waiver to reduce the interior side yard (north property line) setback by 2 feet and to reduce the exterior side yard (south property line) setback by 3 feet.
Location: 460 Peach Lane, Sedona
- Administrative Waiver Request: Approved by Community Development Director on March 13, 2018
- Development Review Application: Staff review complete; Public hearing with the Planning and Zoning Commission scheduled for July 3, 2018 at 3:30 pm in City Council Chambers.
- Subdivision Application: Application under review
Submit Comments: Comment form
Planning and Zoning Commission Meetings: The following dates will link to meeting materials when available. Meeting materials typically include a staff memo/report, application materials, and public comments.
- March 6, 2018 (Public Hearing, Administrative Waiver request)
- July 3, 2018 at 3:30 pm (Public Hearing, Development Review Application)
Development Review and Administrative Waiver:
- Development Review Application and Maps
- Administrative Waiver Application and Maps
- Letter of Intent
- Project Plans
- Subdivision Application
- Letter of Intent and Project Narrative
- Water Use and Wastewater Letters
- Preliminary Plat