Project Name: Hillside Vista Estates
Request: Request for Subdivision Review
Project Summary: Subdivision for a 30 single family lots on approximately 32 acres
Location: 125 Bristlecone Pines Road
Project Status: The Preliminary Plat was recommended for approval by the Planning and Zoning Commission on December 4, 2018 and approved by the City Council on January 8, 2019. The Revised Preliminary Plat was submitted in February 2019 and approved by Staff. The Final Plat has been submitted and is undergoing Staff review.
Submit Comments: Comment form
City Council Meetings: The following dates link to meeting materials, which typically include a staff report, application materials, and public comments.
Planning and Zoning Commission Meetings: The following dates link to meeting materials, which typically include a staff report, application materials, and public comments.
- June 19, 2018 (Conceptual Plat); 3:30 pm Work Session
- December 4, 2018 (Preliminary Plat); 5:30 pm Public Hearing
Final Plat (June 2019)
Revised Preliminary Plat (February 2019)
Preliminary Plat (November 2018)
- Application, Letter of Intent, Citizen Participation Plan, Small Documents
- Preliminary Plat
- Engineering Drawings
- Engineering Reports (Traffic, Drainage, Geotechnical, Water, Sewer)
- Final Plat - April 2019
- Preliminary Plat - October 2018
- Preliminary Plat - August 2018
- Conceptual Plat - May 2018
- Conceptual Plat - April 2018
For more information, contact Cari Meyer, senior planner: (928) 203-5049; firstname.lastname@example.org