Project Name: Marriott Residence Inn
Request: Request for Zone Change, Development Review, and Conditional Use Permit
Project Summary: Proposed construction of a new 88 room Marriott Residence Inn, 2 employee housing units, and associated site improvements.
Location: 4105 W State Route 89A
Project Status: Planning and Zoning Commission recommended approval of the Zone Change and approved the Development Review and Conditional Use Permit on April 17, 2018. The project is tentatively scheduled for a work session with City Council on May 23, 2018 and a public hearing with City Council on June 12, 2018.
Submit Comments: Comment form
City Council Meetings: The following dates will link to meeting materials when available (approximately one week prior to the meeting date). Meeting materials typically include a staff report, application materials, and public comments.
- May 23, 2018 (Work Session)
- Public Hearing Date To Be Determined
Planning and Zoning Commission Meetings: The following dates link to meeting materials. Meeting materials typically include a staff report, application materials, and public comments.
- April 17, 2018 (Comprehensive Review Public Hearing)
- October 12, 2017 (Comprehensive Review Work Session)
- November 1, 2016 (Conceptual Review Public Hearing)
Project Materials (March 2018 Submittal):
- Application, Letter of Intent, Citizen Participation Report
- Site Plans and Floor Plans
- Elevations, Sections, Roof Plan, Colors & Materials
- Signs, Lighting, Landscaping, Trailhead
- Engineering Reports
- Surveys, Supplemental Maps, Letters of Serviceability
- January 2018 Submittal
- October 2017 Submittal
- July 2017 Submittal
- May 2017 Submittal
- January 2017 Submittal
For more information, contact Cari Meyer, senior planner: (928) 203-5049; email@example.com