Project Name: Park Place
Project Number: PZ18-00007 (DEV)
Request: Request for development review to allow for the construction of 60 new townhouses. **The plat for Park Place allows for a total of 88 units. 12 of those units have been constructed, so an additional 76 condominium units would be permitted. The current proposal is for 60 townhouses to replace the 76 condominium units, an overall decrease of 16 dwelling units.**
Project Summary: Application for a Development Review to allow the property at 3865 W State Route 89A to be developed as a townhouse project.
Location: 3865 W State Route 89A, Sedona
Project Status: A public hearing with the Planning and Zoning Commission has been scheduled for May 21, 2019 at 5:30.
Submit Comments: Comment form
Planning and Zoning Commission Meetings: The following dates will link to meeting materials when available. Meeting materials typically include a staff memo/report, application materials, and public comments.
- May 21, 2019 at 5:30 pm (Public Hearing)
- July 3, 2018 at 3:30 pm (Conceptual Meeting)
Application Documents (Comprehensive Review - April 2019)
- Application, Letter of Intent, and Phasing Plan
- Architectural Plans
- Engineering Reports (Traffic, Grading & Drainage, Geotechnical)
- Civil Plans
- Response to Comments
- Documents from Original Approval
- February 2019 (Comprehensive Review, Submittal #2)
- November 2018 (Comprehensive Review, Submittal #1)
- April 2018 (Conceptual Review)