- 2015 Aerial View Map [PDF]
- Future Land Use Map [PDF]
- Flood Hazard Map [PDF]
- Sewer Phasing Map [PDF]
- Street Centerline Map [PDF]
- Subdivision Map [PDF]
- Trails & Urban Pathways Map [PDF]
- Verde Valley Regional Map [JPG]
- Zoning Map [PDF]
These standard base maps are 34"x44" and can be purchased for $10 at the Community Development counter or by calling the GIS Dept at (928) 204-7206.
Development Review Maps
The following map products may be required by our Community Development Department for various special permitting or development review requests.
- General GIS Packet may include:
- Vicinity Map (within ~600ft of property)
- Aerial view map of the parcel
- Parcel map displaying properties within a specific distance of the project area
- Mailing labels of the owners within a specific distance of the project area
- Slope Analysis
- Cost for the packet ranges from $60.00 to $110.00, depending on Community Development requirements.
- Community Development GIS Packet Request Form [PDF]
This data is designed to provide information about Sedona, and has been prepared for general planning and informational purposes only. It is not necessarily accurate to engineering or surveying standards. Every effort has been made to make the data/maps as complete and as accurate as possible; however, no warranty or fitness is implied. The information is provided on an "as-is" basis. The city of Sedona shall not incur liability nor responsibility to any person or entity with respect to any loss or damages in connection with or rising from the information contained in this data. When a third party has received the data, the city of Sedona is no longer liable in any way for the information. The GIS data layers are updated on a regular basis and are as accurate as possible. The parcel data is maintained by Yavapai County and Coconino County. In some cases the x,y coordinates may be in error by several hundred feet as this information has been used for planning uses only. In the event that errors are found in the data, corrections should be submitted to the GIS Analyst