Sign up for eNews
Sign up for eNotify and receive city news by email. Receive only the items you want and unsubscribe at any time. Go to the eNotify sign-up page.
SEDONA, Ariz. – With the coronavirus outbreak and its potential effects, it is a top priority at the city of Sedona to keep the community safe and informed.
The city, in coordination with Coconino and Yavapai counties, is monitoring the situation daily and following the guidelines set-forth by the federal, state and county government and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). At this time there is no domestic travel ban.
Look to the following CDC, state and county resources for more information on the coronavirus:
- CDC website on coronavirus.
- Tips on coronavirus prevention.
- Arizona Department of Health and Human Services information.
- CDC’s travel notices.
- Coconino County Health and Human Services information.
- Yavapai County Health Services website.