Project Name: Marriott Residence Inn
Request: Request for Zone Change, Development Review, and Conditional Use Permit
Project Summary: Proposed construction of a new 90 room Marriott Residence Inn and associated site improvements.
Location: 4105 W State Route 89A
Project Status: Planning and Zoning Commission recommended approval of the Zone Change and approved the Development Review and Conditional Use Permit on April 17, 2018. The City Council approved this project on November 13, 2018. The applicant has submitted for building permits, which are currently under review by staff.
City Council Meetings: The following dates link to meeting materials for each meeting. Meeting materials typically include a staff report, application materials, and public comments.
Planning and Zoning Commission Meetings: The following dates link to meeting materials. Meeting materials typically include a staff report, application materials, and public comments.
- April 17, 2018 (Comprehensive Review Public Hearing)
- October 12, 2017 (Comprehensive Review Work Session)
- November 1, 2016 (Conceptual Review Public Hearing)
Project Materials (March 2018 Submittal):
- Application, Letter of Intent, Citizen Participation Report
- Site Plans and Floor Plans
- Elevations, Sections, Roof Plan, Colors & Materials
- Signs, Lighting, Landscaping, Trailhead
- Engineering Reports
- Surveys, Supplemental Maps, Letters of Serviceability
- January 2018 Submittal
- October 2017 Submittal
- July 2017 Submittal
- May 2017 Submittal
- January 2017 Submittal
For more information, contact Cari Meyer, senior planner: (928) 203-5049; firstname.lastname@example.org