Project Name: Habitat for Humanity Triplex
Project Numbers: PZ18-00001 (DEV, SUB); ADM 18-00001
Request: Request for subdivision approval, development review approval, and setback reduction for a 3 unit townhouse development.
Project Summary: Application for Subdivision and Development Review to allow for the construction of a 3 unit townhome development. In addition, the applicant has applied for an administrative waiver to reduce the interior side yard (north property line) setback by 2 feet and to reduce the exterior side yard (south property line) setback by 3 feet.
Location: 460 Peach Lane, Sedona
- Administrative Waiver Request: Approved by Community Development Director on March 13, 2018
- Development Review Application: Approved by Planning and Zoning Commission on July 3, 2018
- Subdivision Application: Planning and Zoning Commission recommended approval on August 21, 2018. City Council approved the Preliminary Plat on September 25, 2018. The Final Plat has been submitted and is undergoing staff review. A City Council meeting to consider the Final Plat is currently planned for April 28, 2020.
- Building Permits: Construction is complete and Certificates of Occupancy for the units were issued on June 9, 2020.
Planning and Zoning Commission and City Council Meetings: To view meeting materials go to the Agendas and Documents webpage. Meeting materials typically include a staff memo/report, application materials, and public comments.
- March 6, 2018 (Planning and Zoning Commission, Public Hearing, Administrative Waiver request)
- July 3, 2018 at 3:30 pm (Planning and Zoning Commission, Public Hearing, Development Review Application)
- August 21, 2018 (Planning and Zoning Commission, Public Hearing, Subdivision [Preliminary Plat] Application)
- September 25, 2018 (City Council, Public Hearing, Preliminary Plat)
- April 28, 2020 (City Council, Consent Agenda, Final Plat)
Development Review and Administrative Waiver:
- Development Review Application and Maps
- Administrative Waiver Application and Maps
- Letter of Intent
- Project Plans
- Letter of Intent and Project Narrative
- Water Use and Wastewater Letters
- Preliminary Plat
- Circulation Map
- Utility, Grading, and Drainage Plan
- Drainage Memo
- Trip Generation Report
- June 2018 Subdivision Submittal