Sedona Community Pool - Opening Date - TBD
FUN IN THE SUN - VISIT SEDONA COMMUNITY POOL!
Enjoy spectacular Red Rock views while you splash, play and relax in our aquamarine oasis! The pool is located at 570 Posse Ground Road behind the West Sedona School.
Open from Memorial Day weekend (May 23) through October, the Sedona Community Pool has activities for everyone. Amenities include: 4' - 7' depth, water slide, deck water feature, 18 lounge chairs, artificial turf, and shade structure/picnic area.
Depending on the season, activities include Recreational, Family and Lap Swim, Aqua Fitness classes, and Swim lessons. Did you know that the pool is available for parties? Hold a birthday party during recreational swim hours or reserve the pool for your own private party after hours!
- Lifeguard Courses - looking for a fun and fulfilling summer job with flexible schedule? Apply now and register for a course.
- Swim Lessons are taught during the summer by certified instructors.
- StarBabies & StarTots (Adult/Infant-Toddler Class) Start date: TBD- 30 minute class for adults and their toddler/infant offered on Saturdays at 10:30am during the summer season.
- Private swim lessons offered throughout open seasons, based on staff availability.
- Parties at the Pool:
- Aqua Fitness Classes - Offered year-round - Read about classes offered, schedule, prices and instructor biographies. - Suspended until further notice.
2020 Special Events/Special Hours/Pool Closures
Check back to make sure you don't miss out, as additional special events may be added:
- Date TBD - World's Largest Swim Lesson: 1pm-1:30pm; closed to all other programs during this time. FREE to participate.
- June 29 - July 4 - Modified Schedule: See schedule here: Modified Schedule - Week of 4th of July
- Thursday, July 4 - WetFest: 12pm-4pm - Recreational Swim Only w/ special activities. FREE admission for all.
- Saturday, September 19 (Tentative) - Private event, Sedona Red Rock High School Swim Team
- Saturday, October 17 - Pumpkin Splash: This is a ticketed event.
- $2 children (2-17 yrs) and seniors (55+)
- $3 adults
- $5/Class - Aqua Fitness Classes
- $7/Class - StarBabies & StarTots class
- $15/Participant - private swim lessons, 30 min. each.
- $35/Session - group swim lessons
- Punch passes will not be available for the 2020 season
Slide Blackout Dates:
The pool slide is closed on the following dates due to lack of staff resources: