Public Works Permits

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Permits and Forms

Right of Way permits
Block Party Permit - [PDF]
Request Street Address Modification - [PDF]
Right of Way Permit application - [PDF] 
Citywide Mailbox permit - [PDF]
Citywide Ditch MaintenancepPermit - [PDF]
Citywide Driveway Maintenance permit - [PDF]
Vertical Banner permit - [PDF]

Storm Water permits
General Stormwater Pollution Prevention Guidelines - [PDF]

Development permits - Go to the Community Development page.

Map - Pole locations - SR179 - [PDF]
Map - Pole locations - Uptown - [PDF]
Accessibility And Condition Of Sidewalks And Pedestrian Ways - [PDF]
Using the city Right of Way - [PDF
Sidewalk-curb cut Complaint or Assistance Request form - [PDF]